[pct-l] Bugs for Sister Sara!

 If you use deet to fights bugs Sara, you might as well drink a fifth of Jack
Daniels while your at!! Your liver will love you for it just as much!!
Actually, there has been several studies in Alaska and Florida on people who
use deet for 20 years or longer.  Stuff does do a number on your liver with
long term use. I would just go with a bug coat which can be made or bought at
REI. I plan to use this on my Kayak trip down the Yukon. As far as having
kids with 2 heads, no , but we do a few hikers on this list who are living
proof that it may cause some brain damage!!!! Monte