Re: [pct-l] my favorite pack

Hi JoAnn,

I too have a Dana Design Glacier - have had it for 4 yrs now and love it!
When I was in the market for a pack, I tried several different designs on
and fell in love with the fit and the design of the Dana.
I'm sidelined for a few more weeks due to knee surgery but I can't wait
to get back out on the trail.  Take care of your knee.

Happy hiking,

Kathy