[nct-l] it's alive!

Wow!  I was just starting to wonder if Ryan killed off this list for lack
of activity.

I'm here and ready to talk about moving the NCNST forward.  Anyone thinking
of going to the NCTA/AHS crew leader training in PA this April?

I'm going to be between jobs at that point, and thinking of going. I might
be interested in carpooling with anyone from MI interested...but I might
also do some hiking in PA prior.  Anyone know much about the NCNST in the
Allegheney (sp?) NF?

If you want more info on the training, go to
http://www.americanhiking.org/events/ctg/crew_form.html

Siler

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            "Patrick Loomis" <ploomis@triton.net>, "North Country Trail" <nct-l@backcountry.net>