Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 5:51 PM
Subject: [nct-l] This list

One reason for low activity could be the lack of a direct sign-up link on the backcountry.net website.  Probably not very many people have actually taken the time and effort to figure out how to subscribe.  Just so we have an idea of how many people are really on this list, (I consider fifteen to twenty active members the minimum to keep a list interesting)  why doesn't everyone who receives this message make a post to this list and we can all see how many there are.

Thanks,    Pat Loomis