Re: [nct-l] This list

I have not been watching those lists, I have not even heard of them. I am speaking more from the standpoint of someone who has been caught in the no permit problem. Received a $50 fine and hiked out of Pictured Rocks NP at 9:00 PM a few years ago. It has made me a firm believer in stealth camping.

GL

Patrick Loomis wrote:

 Gordon, been watching the ATML or the AT-L have you?  They do seem to have a great deal about that sort of thing on those lists, probably more so on the ATML.  That list seems to be a bit pretentious at times.