RE: [ft-l] who among you?

The Sebastian River (either fork) is really nice.  Good put-in places for either
fork, if you don't want to have to paddle upstream.

Also, the Indian River lagoon just north of Sebastian Inlet is really neat--
lots of birds, all kinds (roseate spoonbills!!) There's a little marina just
north of the inlet on the river side of the barrier island-- ramp fee if you
bring your own, or you can rent kayaks and canoes there (reasonable).  The
proprietor can provide you with a (rough) map of the area so you don't get lost
among the mangrove islets.

If you're interested in either one of these,  let me know and I'll give you more
details.

Pam Hale
"SwampLily"