[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ft-l] Chiggers
- Subject: Re: [ft-l] Chiggers
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:24:36 -0400
- Organization: Microsoft Corporation
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permethin applied to your clothing, not you, is supposed to work. I think an
application will last a couple of washings.
> I've found two things that work for me in preventing chigger bites. One
> dusting my socks/boot tops with sulphur powder. The other is DEET.
> I found only one thing that seems to help chiggers after they strike. A
> bath as soon as possible in water as hot as I can stand it. If I can't
> prevent the buggers, I'll steam 'em out! ;-)
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *