Re: [ft-l] Chiggers

Whe I was active in the camping/hiking groups around Gainesville,FL, in the
1960s, one of our group never got chiggers. She had several medications for
allergies and one of them contained high doses of anti-histimines (sp?).
Whe she went off the medication a few years later, she started to get
chiggers. She had to return to the medications later, and her chigger
attacks disappeared. It looked like a good correlation to me, but there
could have been other things going on medically.
- Carl