Re: [ft-l] The butt rap

My slip of a finger caused quite a stir in FTA land. I think the poetry was
good although a little on the sexist side, but solar bears heart appears to be
in the right place.  From a biology teachers point of view azalea butts is a
good description.  After all, flowers ARE reproductive organs.  Enough said!
You guys really need something to write about!  Actually the Estonia report
was great and right in my back yard.
We visited Deer Key off Shell Mound (Cedar Key area) Saturday and it has been
posted as part of the refuge nesting area.  So where people used to camp is
strictly "for the Birds". I don't know if this will be a year round
restriction or just for nesting season.
from the Rodman Dam highly inactive "Trail Angel"

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net