[ft-l] Florida Trail Sections

Pam Hale mentionewed something about the 40 sections of the Florida Trail and needing more data on them.  I volunteered to help Daryl Wells with the FT web site.  I am hoping to put descriptions of the 42 sections that correspond with the new maps on the web site. The maps will not go on there thought.  I will also try to work out a system to update the trail conditions for those sections.  This will not be 100% successful, but I'd like to give it a try and see how it works.  It will be a lot of people (Trail Coordinators) to contact every other month and because we are all volunteers you know how that can go.

Carol Ann