Re: [ft-l] Let's talk rain!

With central Florida being mild most of the year, I usually take along a
cheap poncho just to keep myupper body relatively dry. If I know it is
going to be a colder day, I also take along a ripstop nylon rain jacket for
under the poncho. They are light and compact. The poncho has a short
lifetime, but it is cheap and easily replaced in many stores. I don't worry
about lower body protection from the rain.
- Carl