From: owner-ft-l@backcountry.net [mailto:owner-ft-l@backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Jeff Walters
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 1999 2:01 PM
To: ft-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [ft-l] Let's talk rain!

I don't exactly "always" bring up a gear topic, but at times I like to ask more experienced hikers and backpackers what they use for certain situations.  In particular, I've been interested in seeing what various hikers (cold and warm weather hikers) use for rain protection???  Maybe this is because there is no perfect solution other than to just get wet <grin>???  What do you'all use for rain gear???

Jeff Walters
(in no way an expert)
Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.
(Steven Wright)
Florida Backpacker's Trailplace
http://www.iag.net/~fbt/