[ft-l] President's Bush's new forest policy for logging and forest fires

--
In a message dated 9/16/2002 9:50:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbryankramer@msn.com writes:

> I'd still like to see one of you explain why all this is OK in Daschles
> South Dakota but not OK here in Florida???

It's NOT okay, no matter who's doing it or where, or which political party
they belong to. But this list is about Florida and how we care about its
natural resources, so that's what we're talking about.

Cheers, Sandy