[ft-l] President's Bush's new forest policy for logging and forest fires

Bosh, thats only if you let those dasterdly commercial lumer companies have
the logs. This topic has got more traffic going on this list than I've seen
in many months. There isn't anything wrong with a spirited but polite
political exchange of views. I have noticed that when the greeny side starts
losing to facts that they start changing the subject.

I'd still like to see one of you explain why all this is OK in Daschles
South Dakota but not OK here in Florida???

Bryan