From: "Brad Grant" <clangrant@sfcc.net>
To: <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: [ft-l] Professional Job?

Personally I don't believe the present handling of the website is being
handled professionally at all. Why render the original website totally
useless while redesigning and testing is being done on a new one. I work in
and teach in the IT field and I have never seen a change over handled
"professionally" in this manner. Would it not have been more "professional"
for the whole website to have been moved to its new host in its entirety and
make any link changes that were necessary? Then when the new site is
finished and tested, upload it and off you go. Then the free flow of
information about the FTA on the web would have only been interrupted for a
short time instead of weeks! Can you imagine the uproar if this was the
website for the AT?? Professional planning? I think not.

Have my spf on so, Flame on!

Brad Grant

New member but I am going to be around for a while.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---