From: Bert Trammell [mailto:btramme@sfwmd.gov]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 5:11 PM
To: Knecht, Michael; mwjmknecht@msn.com
Subject: Re: DuPuis Reserve

No additional wells have been put in.  The only manual-type well we have is=
 at the Governor's House site.  It works only part of the time and its wate=
r is not potable. You'll want to carry all your drinking water.  I'd also s=
uggest you consider how wet we are when planning your hike.  Call us before=
hand, we can give you an idea.  924-5310.

"Knecht, Michael" wrote:

   Bert,The trail map I have for DuPuis indicates that wells are planned. W=
ere wells ever added and if so at what sites? I'm considering doing the ful=
l hike Corbett WMA to DuPuis, other than making sure I'm outside of the hun=
ting season and having the required permits, are there any other precaution=
s or special preparations needed?Many ThanksMike Knecht mailto:mwjmknecht@m=
sn.com