[ft-l] Wondering if the canoe is still for sale?

Just noticed that the date is Jan, 2001 but what the heck.
If by chance it is still for sale please let me know. My kids are all wanti=
ng to combine there allowance and buy there first canoe. And if you still h=
ave it, where are you from. I really don't want to drive more than about 4 =
hrs away.
Thanks, Jill
weishaar@altamont.net