[ft-l] Ocala-area hikes

If you are seeing bicycles on the hiking trails, you need to compain long
and loud!!!  We maintain these trails for hiking only and we need to let
the managers know if people aren't following the rules.  They may not seem
to be impacting the trails much now, but as work spreads to other bikers
the traffic will increase and so will the impact on the hikers and the
trail itself.  IMO if bickers want to ride their bikes in the woods, they
should install, maintain and police their own trails!

Sunny
In Sunny So FLA