[ft-l] Ocala-area hikes

In a message dated 11/30/2001 9:47:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
D_Blick@msn.com writes:

> Also, the park camping (as in all Florida State Parks) is set up for RV
> camping, meaning all sites are gravel-filled.

What do you mean?
I don't think all State Parks have all sites set up for RVs.  The last two
State Parks I camped at were no harder than anywhere else I've camped
(Torreya State Park, Manatee Springs State Park).
Am I cornfused?
(Don't answer that...it's my constant state)

Teresa

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---