[ft-l] Camping @ Alexander or Juniper

You can also rent canoes at Juniper Springs, see the attached link.  We
will be down again (from PA) in a few weeks and Juniper is one of our
favorite places for a short day hike and a paddle.

http://floridatraveler.com/travel_articles/juniper-springs.htm

Also would appreciate any day hike recommendations from the list.  Got
some good advice last year - from Sandy I think - and hiked some of the
newly completed trails around Ocala.
Back to lurking, Thanks,
Steve