[ft-l] Reply to marl@nickpvb.com

Hi Mark,

I have extensive experience on the FNST in the Ocala.  I would suggest you
might want to start at Clearwater and go north and save the other end
(Juniper to Pats' Island is a no hunting area) for another time in the event
you want to hike it sometime in hunting season.  Yes hunting season is over
in Feb.  The board walks between Clearwater and Juniper tend to be very
slippery when wet and caution should be used.  For the most part they will
be over dry land and you can walk beside them if you desire.  (They are not
that extensive.)  Alexander Springs should be open and active.  The Seminole
Randger Dist Office telephone # is 352 669 3153.  You could call them and
get specifics.

Dick Schuler