[ft-l] Camping @ Alexander or Juniper

Mark,
General gun season closes around Jan 15th.  There may
still be some bird hunting in Feb. but I rarely see
any bird hunters (I think most prefer private
property).
Alexander Springs or Juniper are both nice places to
camp, but for swimming, I think the kids would enjoy
Juniper Springs(because they have a jump-off area).
Will you be car camping or backpacking?
The bridges between Alexander and Clearwater are very
slick right now, but in good condition.
Alexander Springs rents canoes year round.  $10 for 2
hrs., 12 dollars for 4 hrs., or $26 for a 7 mile trip,
with a ride back.  They allow 3 per canoe as long as
they're not over 14 yoa.  They also require a $20 cash
deposit per canoe.  Rental can be made with a credit
card.

Happy Hiking!
Trail Talker