[ft-l] crossing St Marks river

I am looking for some help in crossing the St Marks river. I am beginning a
hike which will take me from Cr257 (cr14)  to Cr12 which is about 130 miles
of the FTA. I expect to be at the St Marks river April 3 or 4. I have a
couple of numbers of local restaurants which I can call by cell phone. If
anyone out there has any ideas or can furnish a boat shuttle on one of those
days please E mail me. I am perfectly willing to compensate anyone for their
time and trouble.

      Thanks in advance

         George Wells

          Massachusetts