[ft-l] Outfitters & Danner Boots

Not all Danner's are lightweight. I have a pair of Expedition II's that are
definitely in the heavyweight category. But I wouldn't do without them in
the winter. I also wear Danner Radical 45's on a daily basis. They ARE
lightweight.

Danner's reputation is one of extreme durability and high quality. They are
not for everybody. Fit can be a big issue with Danner. You need to go to a
professional outfitter and let them help you with them. Failure to do so
will result in a boot that will give you blisters guaranteed. Danner boots
are not as forgiving as say, Vasque.

Lee I Joe