[ft-l] Outfitters & Danner Boots

I wore Danner's for several years. I particularly liked the Danner Light
Hikers (or something like that).  Nylon boot with leather reinforcement.
Only reason I stopped wearing them is my feet changed after the AT and they
didn't really fit anymore.  Nice quality and manufacturing detail.  If you
can find a pair that fit, I think you will be pleased.
Cricket