[ft-l] Fwded note

Fwded from kahley7@ptd.net

Jeff and all FT-Lers..

Ryan has been neck deep in work lately. I know
it's rough to be admin in name only.  I'm
in the same boat <g>.
Anyone can unsubscribe themselves by following the
directions in the faq on backcountry.net

http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html

If someone has followed those directions and are still getting mail,
it is usually because they are attempting to unsubscribe from
a different email than they used originally.

Directions for that are in the faq too.  You may be able to use
this approach to un-sub someone who is having trouble. It's a very
reliable system if you use follow the directions just right. Try it,
and if it doesn't work, e-me and I'll see what i can do.

You maybe interested to know that the backcountry.net site is being
reworked and the Florida Trail will be given much better coverage.

and as a personal aside, while egroups.com has it's good points,
since I signed up with a list there,  my spam count has jumped <UGH>.  I

know they say they don't sell the names but something sure happened.

Hang in... k