[ft-l] Meteors!

Last night Jon Phipps & I drove down to the Three Lakes/Pararie Lakes area to
join an impromptu camping/hiking/meteor viewing weekend Candy Bealor put
together.  We had a great time, saw lots of meteors, and joined in some
spirited conversation.  Even though we missed the hiking part because I'm
recovering from foot surgery, just sitting in camp as the sun came up we saw
bunnies playing, enjoyed a vibrant double rainbow, listened to the morning
bird calls, watched a wild hog trot across the road, and took in the
pink-tinged dawn.

Even the weather decided to be "nice" and gifted us with a breeze and cooler
than I expected temperatures.  (Cooler is a relative term in Florida.)

Thanks to Candy for a wonderful evening/morning.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com