Re: [ft-l] Florida Backpacker's Trailplace

Linda and others,

Yes, the Florida Backpacker's Trailplace has moved.  I posted a message in
the forum and also placed messages at the old address
http://www.iag.net/~fbt/ for about a month, but I never posted anything to
the FT-L.  It's amazing how time flies by.  The new address is at
http://www.jjw.cc/Backpacking/   The move was due to the fact that I wanted
to get a cable modem and free up my phone line at the same time.  What an
amazing difference!

There have been a few requests from people to be taken off of this list
(FT-L).  At the moment, I don't have the necessary password to do any
administration tasks for the FT-L.  My password was lost a while back, when
I had to re-install everything on my home computer.

I've tried to contact Ryan Brooks (the real admin of the many lists) a few
times, but I haven't been able to get a response from him (ryan@inc.net). If
anyone knows of a way to contact Ryan via E-mail or phone, please let me
know!

The other alternative would be to move the list to egroups.com.
BackpackingLight@egroups.com is a very popular list over there which all
gear-heads should definitely participate on.

I hope someone went hiking this weekend?
Jeff Walters