Re: [CDT-L] Lets Keep THIS List Pure

Bipeds All,

I don't know you or your world at all. I sometimes walk the hills and dales. I
rejoice in the fantastic experience of the precarious life that has been
passed on to me by my antecedents. I consider myself often as being as happy
as perhaps is possible within the human condition. The swallows will leave
again in September, and the children will continue to grow forever unless
their parents become too selfish.

Selfishness would probably include PRAYING, for yourself or for anyone else.
This practice is lazy. It involves the delegation of responsibility. It is
100% superstition. All very well if you want to kiss a boy or woman, girl or
man, and touch a piece of wood at the same time; but not very productive when
dealing with what is happening in the real world.

I have never prayed, nor will I ever. The practice is far too slack. Opinion.

Carry on.... sorry to interrupt. I came here by accident. I'll never do it again.

Raymondo.