[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #394 - 7 msgs

Mike E...
NM has been getting rain for about 6 weeks now and I know of no closures
in the state. You should have a great hike since the heat seems to have
finally broken. Keep in mind that even though we've been getting rain,
the state is still short of rainfall for the year and the current precip
could stop and water could be an issue again.

Joel