From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of mike elliott
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 8:31 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, Vol 1 #394 - 7 msgs

howdy all,
this is southbounder mike elliott.  i am in salida enjoying some wonderful
hospitality from folks i met at church this morning. not so bad to arrive in
town sunday morning and have to wait till the PO opens monday :)
from grand lake i posted a question about other southbounders.  thru the
many wildernesses from there to here i saw a few names entered in trail
registers including a guy from Ketchum, ID, Aspen, CO, and  Mike K from VA.
cool.
another question for ya: whats the open/closed status of the NM national
forests?
thanks for the info.
mike E