From: DenaliGarcia@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:32:04 EDT
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] Special Film for Slides?

Hey Now,

Question that's not directly related to the CDT, my apologies but i don't w=
anna go ask around in a photography newsgroup or something since slide show=
s have been mentioned here twice recently - anyway... does one need special=
 film for slides?  It's my understanding that that used to be the case but =
is it nowadays?  This question may be considered dumb to some (excuse me fo=
r not being knowledgable about everything in the universe!) - can slides be=
 made if i'm using a digital camera?  I guess the pics would hafta be print=
ed then made into slides somehow or no, nope, not gonna happen, must use a =
35mm camera?  I'm thinkin' about being able to present some of my upcoming =
hikes with slides if the opportunity arises so your input to my wondering w=
ill be GREATLY appreciated and I thank you mucho!

chris