[cdt-l] slides

Beware of the photoworks film. There were a few companies years ago who
did the same thing. Initally you get pretty spectacular pictures, but
they soon fade to a red color.

This film is bulk 35mm movie film. I have tons of it. All stored
properly and now I have a bunch of red colored slides and negatives.

I plan to stick to the real slide film. Looking back, if this was such a
great idea those other companies should still be in biz. One of them is
but they do not process this film anymore.

I believe it's called Kodak 5247, serch the web, and you will see a lot
of negatives about it for desent photographers