[cdt-l] To Be continued

I walked up through the sagebrush pasture to a green cattle gate and
followed with my eyes the faint trail of the CDT as it wound up around
the lows hills outside of Rawlings Wyoming. It was hard to say
goodbye...I tried to bargain with it somehow...as if it needed some kind
of assurance that I would come back.... But it was I that needed the
assurance, tugged away as I was by other demands, other duties.

I left my heart there, facing north, on a fence post next to a cattle
gate in the middle of nowhere, for when I return.

Caleb Ewing