[cdt-l] RE: Mt Zirkel fires

Turtle and I arrived in Rawlins yesterday after a 40 mile and then an 18 mi=
le day. We called a ranger to find out about the fire situation and it look=
s pretty bad. The woman was friendly and well informed. She told us it was =
a 5,000 fine if we got caught trying to hike into the section around Mt. Zi=
rkel.

Unfortunately she was unable to provide us with an alternate, even a road w=
alk. I'm wondering if anyone out there has an alternate suggestion?

THanks!

Troubadour

This mobile e-mail sent by PocketMail.
PocketMail handheld devices available