[cdt-l] Map scales?

In the areas where we used BLM/USGS maps (Great Basin in Wyoming and most of
NM), the 1:100,000 maps worked fine. USGS no longer makes the 15 minute maps
(Darn it, those were good) and the County maps (about 1:50,000 I think)
aren't available for WY or NM.  They are available for Colorado, but  the TI
maps are much better.

Ginny