[cdt-l] Brian's Triple Crown -- Call for help in New Mexico

Brian (Never B) is attempting a calendar Triple Crown hike.  Details on our
<A HREF="homestead.juno.com/roy.robinson/Main.html">web site</A> at:
homestead.juno.com/roy.robinson/Main.html

Brian started hiking the AT on January 1 and has reached Vermont.  However,
the heavy snow fall and bad trail conditions in the NE have made it near
impossible for him to maintain the mileage he must do to achieve his goal, so
he has decided to abandon the AT for the moment and hike part of the CDT,
starting at the Mexican border.  This sudden change in plans will have him
traveling to El Paso and to Deming or Lordsburg within the next two or three
days.

He could sure use some help getting to the border to start his hike.  If
there is anyone on the list who could do a little "trail angelling", with
how-to info or a lift, please get back to me with a phone number at which
Brian or I can reach you.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.  This unexpected shuffling of
Brian's schedule has put us in need of just a little help.  I will answer all
emails.