[cdt-l] (no subject)

Hey Sly,

It seems to me the best bet for this year is a north to south hike.  The
current snowpack where I live (Idaho) and Montana is pretty below average,
while the snowpack in the San Juan's is healthy.  I just got off the phone
with a ranger in Glacier and she said I'd still be hitting snow in late
June, but this seems like the time you should be walking.  I plan on walking
from Antelope Wells during late April (@21st) heading north.  When I get
nearer Colorado I'll see what my options are.  If it stays the same I will
definately take a bus up to Glacier and resume my walk south.  But you never
know.  What I'm really concerned about are the fires that will undoubtedly
spring up sometime in August (Montana/Idaho etc..) if the water
level/snowpack remains the same.  If that sounds confusing it probably
should, as I now have all the "tools I'll need for the hike but my brain is
running amouk.  Good Luck! J.C.