[cdt-l] Map and Guidebook Questions.......

Hello,

A few quick questions.

I was going to hold off until early next year before I purchase my maps and
guidebooks in hopes of any updates, but was wondering, does anyone know if
these are planned for the near future?

Also is there a overview map of the total trail such as the NPS puts out for
the AT or the PCTA puts out for the PCT?

I'm still not exactly which direction I plan on hiking next year and very
well may wait until the last moment for snowpack considerations.  In order to
save myself some of the logistical nightmares the CDT poses, I'll most likely
buy most of my food enroute and mail ahead to places deemed neccesary.

What are the tradition start dates, heading south?  Heading north?  Either
way, I'm prepared to flip flop, depending on trail condidtions.  Are all the
guidebooks written in a north to south fashion?

TIA,  Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---