[cdt-l] macks inn to yellowstone

I'm interested in information about the "official" trail "northwest" of
macks inn; b/t Lillian lake, near sawtelle, and Raynolds Pass. The guidebook
only has trail description to Macks Inn and then to Yellowstone bountry.
According to the SW MT map, the trail follows the CD into the Centennial
Wilderness, over Red rock pass, then on 4wd trails to raynolds pass on hwy
87.  I'm curious if this is actual trail, or proposed trail.  Also if I took
this route, how far from Mack's Inn are you?  And how hard would it be to
get back to the yellowstone connecter?

Thanks