[cdt-l] (Guest Post) re:CDT thru-hike questions

* Message posted to CDT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Chris <cramias@hotmail.com>.
* Please use <mailto:cramias@hotmail.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi Jim and Ginny,

I DO remember meeting up with on the PCT--our paths criss-crossed a half-dozen times coming down from Mt. San Jacinto.   In fact, I even have a picture of you guys at Snow Creek  (http://www.photoloft.com/view/Image.asp?s=bpkr&u=353904&a=1041731&i=6842944) in my online PCT slide show.

Thanks for the information.  I really would like to read your journal if you have it typed up and are able to send it to me.  Can you please send it to lizardhiker@yahoo.com?  I don’t think my hotmail account can handle big attachments.

Regards,

Chris, aka the Lizard King