[cdt-l] Replies to the list or to the sender?

At 11:07 PM 1/9/01 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com blasted the following out into
the ether:
><snip>
>note Ryan, cdt-l seems to have the same problem as pct-l,  as is, you can't
>simply reply to sender

      Didn't realize this was a problem.  Personally, I prefer the "reply
to list" feature.  However, if the consensus is to reply to the sender
instead, we can get it changed.  Until lately, there wasn't enough traffic
to worry about it.

      Let me know what the general "list population" wants to do.

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)