[cdt-l] Replies to the list or to the sender?

I don't think this list gets enough consistant traffic to use reply to
sender mode instead of reply to list.  Even in reply to list mode, if I
want to reply only to the sender of a certain message, I can always
click on new message and type in the address of the message's sender,
which is always given.

Marilyn (CDT section hiker living in the San Francisco Bay Area)