[cdt-l] synthetic versus down... at/pct/cdt stuff

In a message dated 1/9/2001 10:36:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiritbear2k@hotmail.com writes:

<< Last point - don't get too freaked about the 'crowds' on the PCT.  We
hiked
 with Sly for 500 miles >>

LOL, and what's that supposed to mean?  : )   I tried to give you guys some
space!   It was a great time for me and I can't ever imagine having a better
time.

Thanks Spiriteagle (keep on flying),  Sly

note Ryan, cdt-l seems to have the same problem as pct-l,  as is, you can't
simply reply to sender