[cdt-l] Gear?

I think I might have wrote this earlyer about me and a friend doing a part
of the CDT over the San Jauns in Co this summer.  I was just wondering what
kind on sleeping system to use.  I guided there for two summers and used a
synthetic 0 degree bag, which was a bit over kill at times.  This time
around I'm looking at about something in a 15 degree range and definetly
down.  I'm tempted to use a half bag and jacket to save weight.  Some people
say its hard to get a good night's sleep in a half bag.  I went on a
climbing trip with only a bunch of cloths and no sleeping bag to test the
idea, and I got to admit I didn't have that much of a good time.  Of course,
I didn't have a serious enough hood or foot covering that a good jacket and
half bag would have.  Is the half bag still a good idea?  What have you guys
used or plan on using up high?  Thanks