[cdt-l] resupply stops and more NM ?'s

Is it me or am I the only one who likes the BLM maps? As far as I'm
concerned they are relatively accurate despite not depicting some of the
roads and windmills. Although keep in mind that some of the windmills and
adjacent holding tanks are dilapidated or sometimes contain dead animals.

Regarding the accuracy of maps it's reasonable to assume that they are far
superior than those Lewis and Clark utilized. However, as Ginny pointed out
there are a few that contain errors, sometimes significant. Therefore you
would do well to use common sense, especially when navigating with some of
the TI Maps.

YMMV and so too your maps,

David