[cdt-l] Timber sale on the CDT

Just re-read the article... A couple points

-Most of the burned trees near the divide are
Lodgepole Pine - not worth much $.  Looks like they
are eyeing the bigger trees at lower elevations.

-Sad, the way they cite the $ amount & # of jobs in
their arguement.  Many of the locals already despise
environmental types, doesn't look like that'll change.

-Seen on a bumper sticker in Idaho: "Can't log it,
can't mine it, can't graze it, let it burn..." one
should add "... then we'll log it.".

-Does anyone know what group is filing with the court?

-Jonathan