Re: [CDT-L] To change the subject --- to Montana

Ginny, all,
I enclude your post for Earl to read, as it looks like our host has been locked
out.

I have to agree with Toby, but may feel even stronger on the subject? I feel
strongly about cattle being grazed on public lands, and spend money and effort
to see that it can be stopped in my life time. Unlikely as it sadly is.

Life has been good to me!! I have had the pleasure of homesteading in a land
where there is still Grizzleys(always should have a capital name)and Wolves
running free, Alaska.

Without jabbering on and on, I will just say I am for it, 100%. The air is so
much better, the ears hear better, and all the senses tuned to max, after even
you "think" you have seen/heard a Grizzley. Being alive takes on a new meaning.
Everyone should have the oppertunity to spend some time in their land.

Awaking to the sight and sounds of cattle bring on other primal thoughts...

Nuff said!

James