[CDT-L] Winds

Bill: Sorry I missed you in the Winds. Left Elkhart Park as soon as it
opened up 8/24 and hiked to Titcomb Basin over Knapsack Col over Shannon
Pass, Summit Lake and back out the backside of Elkhart which was still
closed off because of the Triangle Lake fire. Great Trip! Feel bad for this
years CDT hikers. I know if I could not have continued last year once I
reached Yellowstone I would have been major bummed.
Keep Smilin', Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377
Acme, MI 49610