Re: [at-l] Hacking..

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:38:02 -0500 "Thomas McGinnis"
<tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us> writes:
> years. It finally occurred to me to 1) leave the car unlocked, and
> 2) leave nothing of value inside. I even left the radio wiring

That is the kicker...the doors were unlocked, and I did not have so much
as a car radio!
That is why I just think it was an act of vandalism. The thiefs could not
find anything of value..so take what is available.. Jeesh..

It was a Thursday night in a college town, so who knows what a few shots
of tequila would give people the cojones to do.. :O